- This event has passed.
August 11 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
About the S.U.R.P.R.I.S.E. Group
The S.U.R.P.R.I.S.E. group is a therapy and skills group offered by Regional Health Systems. Each week, participants learn new skills to promote change and adjustment. The group offers participants the chance to regain energy, an opportunity to increase confidence, and the tools to move forward.
The acronyms in S.U.R.P.R.I.S.E. stand for:
- Surrender to what you cannot change
- Uplift yourself; boost your self esteem
- Rethink your life—focus on the good
- Praise the good in you and others
- Repeat what worked and avoid what did not
- Imagine a different future; be open to unknowns
- Stare—discover the new with eyes wide open
- Experience new possibilities
Contact the group’s facilitator for information regarding enrollment requirements.
Contact the group’s facilitator for information regarding participation requirements.