Getting sober is hard. We can make it easier.
If you’re an Indiana family who craves a healthy, substance-free life—don’t just look for a treatment center. Go where your Recovery Matters.
Keep hope alive.
Meet Victoria. Single-mom and caregiver to her dying mother, Victoria used cocaine, heroin and alcohol for 34 years to numb the heartaches. In 1995, after losing her mom and her home, she found herself in a dark alley promising this time was the last time. And it was.
Read how Victoria keeps hope alive.
Transforming Indiana, one family at a time.
If you or your loved one seeks treatment, we can help. Regional Health Systems offers wrap-around addiction services for adults and adolescents with or without insurance.
Recovery Matters is our adult residential program that can get you back on track in up to 28 days. During your stay, we’ll provide a comprehensive health evaluation and therapy services (private and group therapy). As you prepare for discharge, our staff will help you with after-care planning in our outpatient or halfway housing programs.
Recovering from addiction isn’t easy—but with an 82% program completion rate, we know you can be a success here. All counseling services are private and confidential. Anyone can request services—a doctor’s referral is not required.
Recovery is a journey.
- No insurance, no problem. Fee based on sliding scale. We accept Medicaid, HIP & others.
- Up to 28-day treatment.
- Residential & halfway housing available.
- Comprehensive physical & mental health screening.
- Intensive outpatient available.
- Client-tailored programming.
- Medicated-assisted treatment includes Vivitrol and Suboxone.
- Full family support and education.
- Relapse prevention groups.
- Family support and education.
- Target gender-specific issues, co-occurring disorders, cultural diversity, family issues and community re-integration.
- Offering adults—including pregnant women and women with children—and adolescents several outpatient and residential substance abuse treatment programs.
Below are the locations where you can get the care you need, based on your situation and treatment plan. Both locations offer Vivitrol and Suboxone.